Off The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off the Grid Power and Living

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilentDeaths Off grid movement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentDeath001

SilentDeath001

SilentDeaths Off grid movement Empty
PostSubject: SilentDeaths Off grid movement   SilentDeaths Off grid movement Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:53 am

Hello everyone!

This journey working with circuits and transformers began when I was growing up. My parents had there own electronic repair shop. I worked with my dad when I was 7 and we made our own power supplies, Ham radio equipment and wired up a 12 foot by 12 foot train track with O-gauge trains and cars all over the place.
Later on I was in the military for 22 1/2 years and continued my research with a few different forums making pulse motors and 3 phase generators. while entering competition for a pulse motor build off I met Alan online at the forums and we have been talking and sharing ideas ever since. both of us went in the direction of making our own power for use at home so the Off Grid forum was started. I hope we can share what information we have learned with people wanting to get started with a off grid project. you learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down

SilentDeaths Off grid movement
Page 1 of 1