Off The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off the Grid Power and Living

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MorningStar Charge Controllers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hkalan

hkalan

MorningStar Charge Controllers Empty
PostSubject: MorningStar Charge Controllers   MorningStar Charge Controllers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:47 am

Hello,

I find that MorningStar Charge Controllers are perfect for my systems.

The TS-60 MPPT is very robust with features, and the TS-60 PWM can be a charge controller, or a Dump Load Controller.

The TS-60 MPPT is also my choice for a Solar Charge Controller for all my LifePO4 battery banks, as the MSView in combination with the "Custom" setting on the DIP switch is fantastic.

Here is a video about the hardware, and below that will be the diagrams I use to set up the system monitoring.

Here is the diagram for a base monitoring using the MeterHub and view all the data on the Morningstar Remote Meter...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is a more advanced system with a relay to automate your system while still using the remote meter...

I have the above system with the relay to start the Diesel Generator... should the battery banks go low... but I also use the other connections in addition to the remote monitor, so I can connect to my LAN/WAN and view data on my computer and wifi network. I only needed to add the Serial to Ethernet converters to connect to my network router !!

I have full monitoring of the MorningStar hardware on a MorningStar Remote Monitor, my computer, and wifi network... Redundancy can be a good thing (as you see Below).

Should you want to know more about the communications of the MorningStar hardware. The direct link is below !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alan
Back to top Go down
http://islandmarine.000a.biz

MorningStar Charge Controllers
Page 1 of 1