Off The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off the Grid Power and Living

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Queensland Australia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffthewalker

jeffthewalker

Greetings from Queensland Australia Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Queensland Australia   Greetings from Queensland Australia Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:53 am

I am a retired technologist. Ok, that is, engineering, electronics (everything except serious design), programming, computers and computing, and more recently, off grid living.

I have a "base" where I have a caravan for sleeping (and a second one for visitors) on a 500 acre cattle property 20Km from Beaudesert but separated from the Beaudesert-Boonah bitumen road by a locked gate and then 6Km of dirt road (tyre tracks) and through 5 more gates. Yep, it is rather isolated but I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeffswalk.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Queensland Australia   Greetings from Queensland Australia Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:34 am

Hello,

Great to have you onboard !

Look forward to sharing and learning together on the Off-Grid journey !

You are quite isolated there. Your skills have well prepared you to use technology in your every day off-grid living. Very impressive !

Alan
Back to top Go down
https://offthegrid.forumotion.com
SilentDeath001

SilentDeath001

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Queensland Australia   Greetings from Queensland Australia Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 4:57 am

I would agree he is isolated. should be interesting to see what kind of power and living conditions you can come up with, and welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Queensland Australia   Greetings from Queensland Australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Queensland Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Off The Grid :: Off the Grid :: Introductions-
Jump to: