Off The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off the Grid Power and Living

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from Kyle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kcarring

kcarring

Hi from Kyle Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Kyle   Hi from Kyle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:43 am

Hey folks!

I'm Kyle. I'm interested in solar, wind and have a wood gasifier (but haven't gone too far with it yet)

I am also an RV Service technician.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hi from Kyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kyle   Hi from Kyle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Hello Kyle,

So happy to see you here !

Hope you don't mind, but I updated your Avatar for you !!! As a fellow Native Canadian, I only thought it fitting to get the Maple Leaf in there !!!

I really look forward to seeing and learning about some of the systems in RV's, and the information you can share about anything Solar, Wind, and surely about Gasifiers that I have very limited knowledge of !

Talk to you soon !

Alan

Back to top Go down
https://offthegrid.forumotion.com
SilentDeath001

SilentDeath001

Hi from Kyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kyle   Hi from Kyle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Hey Kyle!!! nice to have you join up with us. How the heck have you been? I am a little busy hooking up all my goodies to go off grid. should be a lot of fun and I know you have some great ideas and a lot of knowledge with off grid applications to add in.  You have  a gasifier that you built yourself? I can not wait to see that!! sounds great and again, welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Kyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Kyle   Hi from Kyle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Kyle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Off The Grid :: Off the Grid :: Introductions-
Jump to: