Off The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off the Grid Power and Living

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hydroponic Double Dutch Bucket system on a Yacht

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hydroponic Double Dutch Bucket system on a Yacht Empty
PostSubject: Hydroponic Double Dutch Bucket system on a Yacht   Hydroponic Double Dutch Bucket system on a Yacht Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Hello,

Here is my initial design for a self contained hydroponic double dutch bucket system for a 50 foot boat.

The main goal is to have it completely self contained... one on the Port side, and one on the StarBoard side of the vessel, and be able to keep the weight to 120 pounds each (excluding the plants).

The entire system will have air pumps and liquid pumps that are 24v DC, to be powered from the main solar array all day long. Once the sun goes down, the system is off. Perhaps the air pump could stay on all evening. We will have to see.

Here is my basic idea !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just need to find the buckets, and wait for everyone in Hong Kong and Mainland China to return to work after the Chinese New Year Festival Holiday, so I can buy supplies !!!

Alan
Back to top Go down
https://offthegrid.forumotion.com
hkalan

hkalan

Hydroponic Double Dutch Bucket system on a Yacht Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hydroponic Double Dutch Bucket system on a Yacht   Hydroponic Double Dutch Bucket system on a Yacht Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 3:40 am

Hello,

Here are my working hydroponic systems on my boat...

Alan
Back to top Go down
http://islandmarine.000a.biz

Hydroponic Double Dutch Bucket system on a Yacht
Page 1 of 1