Off The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off the Grid Power and Living

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maximoney1

maximoney1

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi folks,
Unfortunately after having watched several utube video's of homebrew windturbine with axial flux PM generators, i thought i was up for some experimentation. However, on visiting a few forums very late in the day(after ordering lots of materials online), i now realise i'm out of my depth just a tad, when it comes to load matching and turbine sizing etc.
If the forum members don't mind answering some rather basic questions i have, it would be much appreciated. Frustratingly, in many ways i have put the cart before the horse in my purchases and i'm now looking for a way to make it work.
If anyone is willing to help, please indicate in a reply and i will post my parameters etc.
Ever hopeful...jim.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:03 am

Hello Jim,

SD here has done his homework, and is building some great generators himself. You should send him a private message here, and he will get you on the right path.

Here is his member page to send him a Private Message !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alan
Back to top Go down
https://offthegrid.forumotion.com
maximoney1

maximoney1

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:55 am

Thanks Alan, thats what i'll do.
regards
jim
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:42 am

Hello Jim,

SD has found his way into some online computer game... as he is my friend, I hope you can assist me in pulling him back to the the real world.... HaHaHaHa

Alan
Back to top Go down
maximoney1

maximoney1

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Well Alan,

If asking lots of questions stimulates SD's creative juices once more, there might be hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Hey Jim...

HaHaHaHa... yes, it is obvious we need to distract SD from that computer game... SD You know we say this with Love, come back to the real world Brother... HaHaHa

He has a lot of experience in exactly what you need answers too !

Alan
Back to top Go down
SilentDeath001

SilentDeath001

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:55 am

ok guys, I took a break, even changed my socks this week lol. I responded to his private messages
and standing by to help
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:27 am

It was the socks... I was wondering what that door was lofting in on the westerly winds here !!

Good to have you back brother !

Alan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Off The Grid :: Wind Power :: VAWT-