Off The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off the Grid Power and Living

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Solar panels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentDeath001

SilentDeath001

My Solar panels Empty
PostSubject: My Solar panels   My Solar panels Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Currently I have 2 120watt 12 volt mono solar panels installed. they produce decent input even in over cast situations.

I recently ordered 6 275watt mono Solar World panels from Wholesale solar out of California. I got lucky and ordered them prior to the last tariff. there prices are estimated to jump up to 350 dollars a panel area. I got them for 1.05cents a watt. once I have them installed I will attach a video of the set up. there amp output is 8.9 per panel so that should give me around 53.4 amps to work with. I may keep the two 12 volt panels and hook them to a few 12 volt Trojan batteries to power LED lights and fans for the solar shed.
Back to top Go down
SilentDeath001

SilentDeath001

My Solar panels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Solar panels   My Solar panels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:33 am

here is a video of the new solar panels installed on my home made frame above the off grid shed. it all came out perfect facing directly south and I get sun lite from as early as 7:30 until 5:45 in the afternoon. it would be even more, almost 2 hours if someone would cut down that monster tree blocking the southwest side lol.
Back to top Go down

My Solar panels
Page 1 of 1